Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl

Wow, was that pathetic or what. I'm gonna tag McNabb with the overrated tag (and no it's not because he's black either). What the hell was he doing? How much time did the Eagles waste in the last 5 minutes? Is this man not smart enough to call 2 plays in one huddle? It's not exactly rocket science. So at the start I was sort of pissed that I was working and was pretty much gonna miss the entire first half of the Super Bowl. With the way the 2nd half turned out I wouldn't have mind missing that either. What a terrible game. What a terrible finish. I can't remember the last time I was this apathetic going into a championship game in ANY sport (and I mean ANY). McNabb was horrible....and especially those last 5 minutes. I don't want to see anyone mention him among the top QBs in the league. He looked lost out there in the 4th quarter. What the hell were they doing running down all that time with less then 5 minutes to go? T.O played a hell of a game. Westbrook was nice too......McNabb just killed the Eagles. Eagle fans/McNabb fans.......there's only one word to describe McNabb tonight....O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D. He choked when it mattered....and I mean choked. I don't want to see no Chunky Soup commercials with him or his damn mother until this man can prove he can lead his team with something on the line.



So....when to pitchers and catchers report?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...