Sunday, May 08, 2005

Long time

So much for keeping updating this thing regularly. With school finally coming to a close there should be more posts here. Glad to see the Yanks struggling big time in the early going. Don't have that much of a problem with the Angels at this point either other then the fact that Finley is proving why I hated that signing. I'm not too sure about Cabrera either. I didn't want Tiger to win the Masters.....and definitely can't believe that he did. Let's just say that Kentucky Derby was odd. Now I didn't want The Boss' horse winning it.....but I definitely didn't see this result coming. Glad to see Pakistan whoop the Indians. Nice to see UNC return to glory but definitely a little surprised to see them all leave for the NBA. No idea what the 9ers were thinking in picking Smith. I wanted one of the WRs and then wait for Leinart next year. I leave you with these words for the night.....

The dumbness of dumb people will never stop to amaze me.....who the hell can possibly be dumb enough to steal atleast one $250 paintball gun from someplace......get away with it.....and then come back half hour later just in time for the cops to be called on you?



....and oh yeah, I need my hockey back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...