Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Attention Daily Show/Colbert Report fans

At the end of tonight's Daily Show Jon Stewart said they are going on a 3 week hiatus. That pretty much means Colbert will be off for 3 weeks too. Need your help here. I don't want to just be relegated to whatever old Daily Show/Colbert Report episodes they air on TV. I want to utilize the archives they have up on their websites and dig out some classics.

Anyone have some suggestions? I'll post mine tomorrow. Give me your suggestions and I'll add them to this list too.

This article is posted on Newsvine too. If you are a member there please seed it up the vine.As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or contact me via Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...