Thursday, March 17, 2011

My NCAA Bracket

It took a while but I have finally finalized my NCAA Mens Tournament Bracket.

2011 NCAA Mens Tournament Bracket
I can't remember another year where I changed my bracket around as often as I have this year. I didn't pick any 12/5 upsets as I just am not that confident in any of the 12 seeds. I did go back on forth with Richmond though. I did pick two #13s though. Listening to and reading to the Oakland stuff the past couple of days got me. I ended up taking them over Texas. I wasn't sold on a long BYU run in the tournament so I am taking tiny Wofford over them. People who know me know that I love the underdogs. A school of 1,500 kids (my high school had more students), a good run against Wisconsin in the tournament last year, three returning seniors and a lack of faith in BYU pulled me into making the pick. I was looking at a poll earlier on ESPN.com and 48% of the participants thought BYU is the most likely top 3 seed to fall today.

If you missed it yesterday, Barack Obama filled out his bracket for ESPN for the third year in a row.
As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or Follow sahyder1 on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...