Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Toronto

As most of you already know, Monday was the start of a week of vacation time for me spent in Toronto. I got here after a rather smooth drive of roughly 7.5 hours. Didn't catch traffic at all along the way and the wait at the border was short as well. Its been nothing but family stuff so far but I am hoping to catch up with some old friends over the next couple of days.

I think I have mentioned this in the past but I love driving in the GTA. The highways are so wide open here and fast for that matter. Living in NJ you get used to driving on 2-3 lane highways and jug handles so this is always a nice change of pace.

It was pretty much a formality but its nice to see Calderon back in Toronto. I have to pick ul a jersey or something while I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...