Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

Have not posted much lately as I have been busy moving but expect a few posts in the next couple of days. Election day is here and let me once again urge all of you to go out and vote. Our age group is always horrible at this but hopefully things are different this time around. By now everyone known my political affiliation so I'm hoping the early results from Dixville Notch are a sign of things to come. For just the second time in the last 13 elections and for the first time since 1968 the town has gone for the Democratic candidate. For those not familiar with Dixville Notch go ahead and google it because I am going to try and go to sleep as tomorrow will be a long night,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...