Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Quick MLB Playoffs Predictions

Baseball playoffs.....or as TBS refers to it "programming we air in the middle of Conan promos!"

I'm taking Twins in 5 over Yankees. Twins probably need Liriano and Pavano to come up big but Yankee pitching after Sabathia is shot. Liriano has to find a way to outduel Sabathia.

Rays in 4 over Texas. Angels dropped the ball on Vlad last off season so it is good to see him get another crack at a ring eventhough I don't see them beating Tampa.

As much as it pains me to say it, Phillies in 4. It can easily be a sweep. I want t see Halladay do well since I've always been a big fan of his but I just wanted the Jays to trade him to a team I didn't hate.

Giants in 3. Bobby Cox's career will end with yet another early exit from playoffs. I love the Giants pitching.

Rest of the Playoffs:

Rays over Twins in 5
Giants over Phillies in 7

Rays over Giants in 6

As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or Follow sahyder1 on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...