Saturday, July 23, 2011

MSNBC is not calling Norway massacre terrorism

I've been out of the house for a few hours and just got online to catch up on the news.

I was just reading this story on MSNBC.com about the Oslo attacks and shockingly (or is it?) not once do they use the terms terror,terrorist or terrorism. What's up with that? Can someone explain that to these people that it is possible for terrorists to be Caucasian and Christian.  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the American "news" channels have moved on to other stories tomorrow since they can't tie this to Al-Qaeda like they tried for most of today.

This is hardly the first time MSNBC has done something like this. I mentioned the same thing last year when they didn't label the suicide bomber who struck the IRS building in Austin, Texas a terrorist.
As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or Follow sahyder1 on Twitter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...