Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Chad Ochocinco wants to be your roommate

Do you live near Gillette Stadium and have an extra room (with internet and Xbox) that you want to rent out?

Chad Ochocinco said today that he will be living with a fan for the first couple of weeks of the season.

Love this little passage on ESPN.com from his comments to the media today.
"I'm going to do something different, I'm actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season," he said Tuesday. "That should be fun, until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around."

Ochocinco hasn't yet picked the fan.

"I'm not sure how it's going to work, but they have to have Internet and have to have Xbox," he said. "That's about it."

Asked if he was serious, Ochocinco said, "Have I ever lied to you before?"

Told there were some "crazy" fans, Ochocinco said, "I rode a bull."
The same article also quotes him as saying that he doesn't use a GPS and likes to get lost on purpose so he learn a new city.
"The way I learn a new city is by traveling out, adventuring out, getting lost on purpose, this past weekend, I was a little frustrated because I was lost for about an hour, an hour and 30 minutes, and I couldn't get where I needed to. (But) that's it. Boston, or actually heaven, has been good. A lot of people are not too fond of the Prius that I drive, which I find hard to believe. Other than that, the people have been great."
Seriously, how can you not like this guy? He did mention that he will be tweeting less because that is how the Patriots want it.
As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or Follow sahyder1 on Twitter.

Ocho Cinco: What Football and Life Have Thrown My WayMadden NFL 12
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...