Monday, August 29, 2011

Flood images from my area

I've been looking since yesterday for images from around my area. I wanted to go out yesterday but our township is still under a State of Emergency until at least today.

Check out this video from NJ.com on flooding in my area.



Here are some photos from around the area. Click on the links in the caption to see more from each of those sources.



This is a median on Route 18 in New Brunswick. (THNT)
Route 18 in New Brunswick (THNT)
Route 18 once again (THNT)
Canoe on Route 18 in New Brunswick (Credit Adam Helfgott)
Donaldson Park in Highland Park (THNT)
Route 27 (NJ.com)

Flooded Minor League Baseball Stadium (Jim Holovacko)
Easton Avenue by JFK Blvd. (Christopher Chipps)


As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or Follow sahyder1 on Twitter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...