Sunday, October 18, 2009

Joe Biden campaigning for Jon Corzine Monday

This is a big week for Jon Corzine. He's been surging in the polls and just got endorsed by the New York Times. This is a big campaign week for him as I mentioned previously.

I will be in attendance tomorrow morning as Vice President Joe Biden stops by the Middlesex County College in Edison to campaign with the Governor. Bill Clinton campaigned there in there in 1992 and as far as I know no other President or Vice President has been there either before or after winning an election. If anyone needs tickets to this event let me know. I have extra tickets courtesy of a friend who works for a state senator.

Stay tuned to this blog tomorrow for pictures and reactions from the event. If you are attending let me know.

I also received confirmation from the Corzine campaign today that I will be in attendance Tuesday evening when former President Bill Clinton campaigns at Rutgers University for Governor Corzine.

I am still working on getting tickets for the event on Wednesday that will welcome President Barack Obama back to New Jersey.

Like I said, stay tuned to this blog all week long for updates and pictures from these events. Also follow my twitter feed.

As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or contact me via Twitter. This article is on Newsvine too, please help seed it up the Vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...