Thursday, January 14, 2010

TMZ: Leno gets hour long "Tonight Show"

According to TMZ, Leno and NBC have struck a new deal. Guess this means I won't be turning on NBC at 11:30. What a dumb move. Can't believe NBC failed this miserably with the situation. Way to make a mockery of one of the greatest franchises in TV history. Way to pick the less funny guy for a 2nd time. What a disaster.
NBC will at best be the 4th option at 11:30 for me. Conan, Colbert and Letterman are all miles ahead. I'm not even counting the fact that if those guys are having off nights....I'll put on ESPN instead. So....good riddance NBC.
P.S Can someone pass a memo to NBC saying that "Late Night" is supposed to be funny. Could they possibly pick two more more boring guys then Leno and Fallon?
As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or contact me via Twitter.


submit to reddit Digg! Seed on Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...