Tuesday, May 17, 2011

McDonald's Ad Campaign

Earlier today in the mail I received the following coupon from McDonald's.


"Aapke Liye" translates to "for you" in Urdu/Hindi. "Try kare Naya" means "try the new" while "aur" means "and".  I wonder how many different languages does McDonald's advertise here in the US. It is not the first time it has happened but it is impressive nonetheless. I don't know why more companies don't attempt similar advertising schemes. A couple of years ago I also received something similar in the mail.

“Taste zyada, price kum” roughly translates to "More taste for less”

Now if they only got their acts together and added a Halal menu!

Has anyone else received something similar in the mail? If so, what language? I'd be interested to know what mailing list they got our names from.

As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or Follow sahyder1 on Twitter.

Grinding It Out: The Making Of McDonald's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...