Friday, June 24, 2011

Winnipeg team expected to announce 'Jets' name before pick

Winnipeg team expected to announce 'Jets' name before pick

I had no doubt that the team would end up being called the Jets but it is good to see common sense prevail. Calling the team anything else would have been a terrible marketing failure on behalf of the NHL.

I'm looking to the NHL Draft. It will be the first time in a very long time that I will be sitting down to watch it from the start. I was disappointed with the awards show the other night. Hopefully the draft doesn't disappoint.
As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or Follow sahyder1 on Twitter.

Thin Ice: Money, Politics and the Demise of a NHL Franchise (Basics from Fernwood Publishing)TEEMU SELANNE Winnipeg Jets 1993 CCM Vintage Throwback Away NHL Hockey Jersey, LARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...