Sunday, December 26, 2010

“Lincoln. Great President, Lousy Tunnel”

“Lincoln. Great President, Lousy Tunnel”

While on the Turnpike last night my sister spotted a billboard in Secaucus advertising what I assume was a park and ride service to commuters travelling between New Jersey and Manhattan. I was driving and ended up missing it. Has anyone seen a picture of it anywhere on the internet? Can someone who rides on New Jersey Transit take a picture and post it here. It is right by the Secaucus train station.

3/20/11 EDIT: Finally found a picture of this online. Thanks to Craig Lipset for posting it. Still keeping my eye out for a better picture if I can find one.
Lincoln. Great President. Lousy Tunnel. -- fun billboard in NJ on Twitpic
As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or Follow sahyder1 on Twitter

Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham LincolnThe Wit and Wisdom of Abraham Lincoln: A Book of Quotations (Thrift Edition)Abraham Lincoln Bobblehead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...