Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Creepy Dubya Billboard

A creepy billboard of George W. Bush has popped up (picture on the left courtesy of the NPR website) in tiny Wyoming, Minnesota. The sign has a picture of Dubya alongside the words, "Miss me yet?". My answer to that question? "HELL NO!" Agree with the coffee shop worker in this CNN video. I want to know who put this billboard up. I can understand why the group wants to remain anonymous though. I mean, how dumb do you have to be to still publicly support Dubya at this point?



As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or Follow sahyder1 on Twitter.

submit to reddit Digg! Seed on Newsvine

A Charge Kept: The Record of the Bush Presidency 2001 - 2009Decision Points

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...